Monday, December 31, 2007

Performaniac Night

photossssssssssssss next time, all with brod

sorry guys i accidentally deleted your acts except kae's and ambrose's..and mine too..

ok thx min min, jing, kae, darren, broderick and his family, my family, SA, and of course U, a deck of cards.

We are all together by a deck of cards, no doubt tt we have strong bond..i love this company more and more. :)

b4 the show, things are troubling me :( no good man!!!! huat arh where is my feel !!!!!!???!??!

min min was oso zi bi-ing and then the rest was like so high...broderick was a bit emo, like he usually was ....
we went to red house which brings lots of memories..
darren joined us man :) yeah


gonna have countdown tml with nafa peeepss but no qiqi :( haha then erm hock coming down , some LOLs coming, and jermaine & bowen too bah....

huat arh so blessed to have so many friends and buddy
wah just feel like thanking min min a billion million zillion times.....yo banana thank you..

feeling wierd now ....argggggggggggg i need more adults' stuffs in my routines which can cause more "wahs" and "aaaaaaaaaa" and "whowwwwwww"...........so gonna work hard...


yeah goin out with CHC's people improves my english and jannson is fused within me lol...

linking ring biang at finale....sian lol but i sees my improvements...
erm so ltr i meeting weihui to pass her christmas presents at 5pm, sun bian meet jermaine and then bowen :D

ok bye my magical blog huat arh...and the clown within me, signing off -JAZZ clowngician

LOVE EVERYONE...xiang tong le :)

No comments:

TagBoard

====================