Saturday, December 15, 2007

feel so much like blogging

the first time i feel i really acheive something after so many years of discouragements.



these few days puzzles me..
erm i really wanna go back to the feeling where i first found my life in nafa, ballooning and magic..i knew tt was wad i want. but now i just become so lazy in practicing, my hands are moving slower, could not catch up with my cards anymore. ballooning's speed decreases without a doubt, and i m back to the feeling where i am afraid of balloon bursting. i can't clown without a costume, i really miss working with meelee or wad pple say, ' working for meelee '

first gig given by her, through brod, we got a first show, a good friend, a good start

y can't pple just let me have my own choice. i chose my own destiny in sec 4, i knew tt my mind could just blow off any moment in school. i just wanna o level cert, to move on, and to continue magic as my hobby or even my career. thing did not move smoothly, jannson sort of left the business, now i respect his decision.

i could not stand my attitude towards ttk, just bcoz i knew him too well.
oh ya not forgeting broderick, i dun know him well at first, then later i got negative opinion on him in lol enter. but then i really get to know him a bit, and even better in camp.

i does cherish my friend, i think and now i doubt. to a guy who cannot even trust his cousins who grew up 2gether. fear came upon after being betrayed after so long and so many incidence, i nv let my guards down any moment.

i rmb i still got emo with my friends haha. i mean nafa friends. dunno y oso but then hor, not for very long. they r really cool pple who brighten my life.
any 3 days can affect me, the first three days of school, the 3 days of assessment, the 3 days of $$$ and you, and 3 days of camp.

somettimes i really think tt i m really happy now, having be able to do wad i like, having so much friends and not anymore really worrying abt $$$.

stop here for now, meeting qiqi!!! haha i mean deqi..lol all the way to bedok..bye bye my lovely and pretty and handsome blog ( bi-sexual )

No comments:

TagBoard

====================