Thursday, December 13, 2007

believe what i believe in


i nv have had such feeling. the joy of having friends around me

ever since the day i got into nafa, i had this feeling that life can be meaningful. the start of lol entertainers made me dare to dream big, despite of the saying tt ' xi wang yue da, shi wang jue yue da '
but i will nv regret as these moments of entertaining others, bringing joy to me myself and even others are true. these are memories which really counts. secondary school days passed. i still miss some really impt friends, esp someone who i feel i owe her so much . . . . .

i still start to make mistakes now adays, and i know i can't perfect myself.
knowing wad pain is, i will nv allow myself to walk in again, therefore my level of rejection is high.

the route seems so long, but ith a motivation, it will nv be tired. -panjang park

i nv knew tt bukit panjang can be seen so unfamiliar to me, but i still feel the presence of my home town. walking in the night down this route makes me forget all abt my bad memories. thx yixin for accompanying me . rally really thanks for listening to me
i am very amazed by one thing, which is i totally forget abt some bad experience for the whole night. i did not realised tt i skipped all the worst thinggy as they r all not in my mind.

the puzzles stills stays in my heart until i could really clear my doubts, perhaps i could nv. time has the power of healing and i will let it gradually heal my wounds, hopefully.
meanwhile hua arh and continue my journey.


steamboat tonight with jerome and guys :D

No comments:

TagBoard

====================