Monday, January 7, 2008

I wAs thinking

New Year is coming :D, and i bought a white bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really hope this is a better year, and 2007 was one was the best year i could say.
new clothings, no ang bao on my ANG's side.
i dreamt of my father having a lamborghini (white) and tt was really cool.
haha ...our nafa malaysia trip confirm only ah han, me da jie and meiman le.
and then meiman has to go back early so maybe shop from 11 to 5 only bah.
spotted a nice clothing from flesh imp and ed hardy is off my budget.
if i buy the tee i only got 80 bucks to buy my pants and accessories so erm haha, next time bah. my pink guitar is a problem too, my room no space le and its so messy, crocoaches are coming to visit :D
nonono...cannot and must do something abt it.
oh ya bloggy i saw someone in orchard but nv say hi, then i saw her on bus again and nv say hi too..tt was cool:)
then i went to meet setha abt senja YEC, and i really hope it will rise up and after thinking i think i will start contributing. taking abt tt, the chinese new year Dinner i think i could be performing and yesh, to all ministers and commitees i will huat arh..lol stress.
not painting face bah, i want enjoy the food without my face with paint
lol no more thinking abt GF after both mummy suggestions. AFteR Army lo....so i will start 'fighting' with my clown and then huart arh again.
ltr will be visiting brod's dad for lor mee with darren oso.. haha darren is so cool and talented and handsome and huat arh..lol entertainer's proud :D JAnnson's beat is getting so good and huat arh, top 3 in S'pore soon i swear he will. Broderick and TTK is huat arh, improving like siao oso after super JAZZ's motivation ( LOVE )...haha i love my LOLs .
AGain its ANDy's birthday on sunday ::D /////////////////////////////////////////

bye my dear bloggy, we have got FEEL le

No comments:

TagBoard

====================