Thursday, January 3, 2008

TOp 5 Criteria Of A ideAL GF

hmmmm decided to post this after reading andy's blog.
WEre playing Truth And DARe in A cafe and boom came the question to everyone of us:

My Ideal Girlfriend must be _-_-_-

1) Good looking (to me)
2) Older (max +5) / Young but MAture (very impt)
3) Communicatable
4) commmon goal or interest
5) keen in marriage

other criterias are: shorter than me, filial, caring, not flirty, preferbly not wearing specs (contact lens acceptable), stable income, able to cook nice food, able to wash everything, love kids just like me :) , love my family, supports my suggestions, gives useful comments when nessasary, not so fair and not so tent, not so sporty, loves magic, does not hate clowns, LOVES ME ...Best if knows how to say ' Huat arh '..then will have feel :)

No comments:

TagBoard

====================