Tuesday, January 1, 2008

REflections-inspired by boonie and mannie

Inspired by Boonie & Mannie





B4 any post of photos on performaniac and the countdown for 2008, i would like to summaries 2007 :)





Beginning of 2007 was a great test for me.


I was so worried for my poly and my result too. And of course, finding true friends.


after i failed to appeal into any courses i like, i was intro to nafa my a friend of my ah fu cuzzy. his friend who is in nafa's year 3 reconmended me into the school as i have a background in art.





Later on, NAFA started in my life and it was a decision that i nv regret.. .. besides my magic buddies, NAFA's people became a great motivation of my life. They were all just so great





I LOVE goin school, and doin my magic!!!!!!


BALLOONING AND LTR CLOWNING..now clowngicians' concept came...

W426 , mikki da jie's church cell group:
i get to know many many good friends in there. erm , for some reasons, i m not a christian.
and i wonder if i could go for their activities if i m not, they still welcomed me, i thank them so much..really..

God Bless :)


LOL entertainers.. .. .. Hello people of LOL, i thank you.
4 of us came randomly, became good buddies, except ttk is my cousin from the start :)
huimin, darren, my brother william, ball ball, ambrose and more to come. . . . huat arh


In summary (using red!!!!!!):

I LOVE EVERYONE... oh ya.. erm Huat Arh

No comments:

TagBoard

====================