Thursday, January 3, 2008

lol don;t feel like rehersing ...one more post

just wanna blog some chim stuffs.this candy reminds me of my grandma..the only person i swear i would really cry for, at least for now.

my costume is done and its time for me to do something abt it, quit thinking abt other stuffs yixiang.. my linking rings are with me for quite long. i rmb once i decided to give it up..lol now i love it..thx my rings,,,,

i've read his blog..erm i kinda understand how he feels but i know its impossible to fit into his shoe. hock once said that our lives could not be decided by our selves but our surrounding. and it is definitely true, if u wanna change, change first, your surroundings..your friends and bla bla bla.. i m thinking tt is him trying to get 'someone's ' attention?

i believe both are at fault, but i can only see one truely suffering, erm much more to comment.. when we make decisions, its always best to make it wisely and quicky.. most impt is wad imprinted on my ameba card..lol i forgot how to say it in english.



No comments:

TagBoard

====================