Saturday, January 5, 2008

JAZZ

hello bloggy.......hello banana and hello everybody
huat arh............................................... LOL entertainers is growing and i will improve my skills :)
lol have u ever tot of wad to do when u r into the society? wad to do when u r goin to die and wad to do when u get old?
continue thinking and u will find interesting answers :D
next is the super nafa JB outing :
yanqing got something urgent and said soli soli to me..haha u r forgived...so qiqi still goin? haha
name list: mikki, xianhan, alvin, mannie and me :D

haha abt the ideal partner thinggy, all my chc friends mentioned abt : must be from CHC
so erm i include this under my criteria: Must be from LOL Entertainers

i find this very impt as well coz we must share the same passion and interest and goals and visions and missions and everythinggy

so i conclude after so many opinions and advises:
i will only find my the other half after army and having a stable income :) wait for me whoever u r..huat arh!!!!!!!!

No comments:

TagBoard

====================